Selected as the best self-help book by Ben Franklin Book Awards: The Golden Key to Strategy: Everyday Strategy for Everyone
Gary Gagliardi's Golden Key Strategy has helped tens of thousands of people make better decisions in their everyday lives. His work is based on Sun Tzu's Nine Formulas for competitive success. Over the last several decades, he has become an internationally-known strategic trainer and America's leading authority on Sun Tzu's The Art of War. He is an multiple award-winning author and a successful high-tech entrepreneur, the founder of an Inc. 500. He has authored dozens of works on competitive strategy.
Among Gary accomplishments are:
- Authoring over two dozen books on technology, business, marketing, and self-help, with ten of his books winning award recognition in eleven different non-fiction categories,
- Appearing as a strategy expert commenting on topics ranging from politics to terrorism on hundreds of radio and TV shows all across the country,
- Building an Inc. 500 software company with offices across the U.S. and in Europe,
- Having his books have been translated into a dozen different languages and published around the world,
- Speaking all over the world and training the employees of some of the world's largest organizations in competitive strategy, including the organizations listed on the far right hand column.
- Working as the editor-in-chief of the Unix Journal, later known as the Open Systems Journal promoting open systems software solutions.
- Winning a lifetime certification in computer data-processing from ICCP,
- An alumnus of the Harvard Graduate School of Business.
A Brief Biography: After a quick rise in corporate sales and marketing management first
at Bic Pen and then at Tandy Corporation, Gary started FourGen Software
in the 1980s. As its award-winning CEO,
Gary led FourGen for over fourteen years of growth to became one of America's Inc. 500 fastest growing companies, known for successfully using Sun Tzu's ideas in business. After selling FourGen in 1997, he was invited to speak on the competitive strategies of Sun Tzu to organizations around the world. In working with his corporate clients and other organizations, he develop a number of books using Sun Tzu's concepts in modern competition. Ten of his books have won award-recognition in seven different non-fiction categories, including the Ben Franklin Award for the Best Self-Help Book for the Golden Key to Strategy. His original English translation of Sun Tzu's The Art of War is the only award-winning English translation of Sun Tzu. His books led to audios, videos, and an on-line training site certifying people's competitive skills.
The Science of Strategy Institute: Gary is the founder of the Science of Strategy Institute, a
professional organization dedicated to training people in Sun Tzu's Golden Key Strategy. Visit the Institute's site for a daily lesson in Golden Key Strategy. The Institute focuses on the concept of "winning without conflict," that is making productive instead of destructive competitive decisions. Professional strategy trainers all over the world use the Institute's lessons and exercises to teach traditional strategic methods.
Because of Gary's work, hundreds of thousands of people use the secrets of productive rather than destructive competition every day both in their professional and personal lives.
Christ's Words: For more than a decade, Gary has also been working on translating Christ's words from the original Greek of the Gospels to reveal what is lost in English translation. Visit ChristWords.com to see today's verse or to see the actual Greek of a particular verse that interests you.